– You can upload a video, a background picture, write some text, add external audio or your voice.
– You can write or copy/paste any phrase (36 char maximum each). Just click or tap the screen with your finger over image or video. If you want to change the text location just click on cancel button (only 1 step back) and past it somewhere else.
– If you write a sentence longer than 36 characters it will be displayed in a smaller font on image or video from the top to the bottom.
– You can draw what you want with your mouse or your finger.
– You can also copy and paste small images, an icon or an emoji as a text illustration. This will be displayed where your mouse or finger are last pointed.
– You can cancel the last add on the screen and back to the previous step.