How do you add MP3 sound effects to a video ?
- First upload your video
- Open a new browser tab and get a noise from an online sound database (For instance : https://freesound.org). You can also upload your own MP3 sound inside the tab browser with the command CTRL+O.
- Come back to 011.video web app and start the capture, don’t forget to share the audio.
- Start to play your sound. If the audio length is shorter than the video length, select the audio loop.
- Go back to 011.video and start recording For your ears comfort, mute browser tab to get only one audio source send to your speaker.
- When it is finish, pause and download your video with a background sound.