How to add a sound effect into video online ?
Upload the front presentation image, record and pause
Double click over the image to write the video title, then record and pause
- Upload the “Hourglass video” (Free video get from pixabay.com)
- Open another browser tab and select sound from a free sounds database (For example : https://freesound.org). Go back to 011.video web app and start to capture the previous tab browser. Make sure to select Share Audio. To use this feature you must have a high speed internet access.
- Start to play your sound. You can select the player loop option so you can start to record the sound at anytime.
- Start to record then pause your video and the stop the sound playing as well.
- Before to upload the next image, make sure to end the video play
- Record the image then pause and download the first part of your video.
- Repeat the same process for the next 3 sounds.
- When you have created your 4 video chunk, you just have to upload and record them one after the other and make a Fade out transition between them.
- It’s finish pause and download your final video.
Here is the “Easy adding sound effect into video” sample made with 011.video