How to overlap a transparent GIF from Gifer.com over a video?
- Click on to upload a background video
- Double click inside the canvas to paste the GIF link copied online from Gifer.com
- Wait until the transparent GIF image finish to load from the gifer.com website and display inside the canvas.
- You can also upload a GIF image from your device in the same way
- To resize the GIF, hold down the mouse. The GIF gets smaller before it is rendered on the entire canvas, and so on.
- If you release the mouse button during the reduction, the GIF size will be frozen.
- Mouse down to change the GIF position again.
- When you are ready, record your video
- Pause the video
- Download your video
Here is a video example showing a GIF image overlaying a video