How to draw over a video on Android on pause and on recording ?
- Upload your video (MP4, MKV or Webm format)
- Choose a color
- Tap on to start handwriting over the video.
- Tap on to change the brush size
- Start to Record again your video
- Slide your finger on mobile screen to draw in real time during the playing / recording of your video. As the video is recording, each drew line will appear as soon as you release your finger. If you use a low-end mobile make sure to move your finger slowly for a smooth drawing.
- To clear the drawing click on
- Pause and download your video when it’s finish.