How to create a classroom video in 15 minutes ?
- Upload a classroom video background from your device. Set on the loop attribute
- Double-click inside the canvas to write a title for example “Little Red Riding Hood”. A text field appear and an external website tab is open on the right to give you the choice to get new style font
- Type your title, paste it, select a font style, copy and paste it again in 011.video text field.
- After entered the title, move it inside the canvas and click once to freeze it
- To make the kid’s story display inside a small “virtual box”, click twice in the upper left corner of the box you want to write inside. Then do the same process as the previous step to get a new font style
- Change the text color as you like
- Now click once on the down right corner of the “virtual rectangle” where you want to display your story
- Begin the recording of your video.
- The scrolling text will start to display.
- Add any image or GIF from your device
- Add any video from your device
- The scrolling text and your video will be paused. Move the illustration over the video and click once to freeze the position
- You can also add stickers over the video to turn on the ‘speech to stickers’ feature. Then, say a word for instance “Grandma”. Move the first transparent PNG image sticker overlaid anywhere and click once to freeze the position
- Every time you want to remove an image, GIF or video from the canvas, you need first to pause the video and stop the text scrolling
- The last kid’s story illustration will disappear as soon as you restart to record
- Then you add new illustrations picture or video
- When the text scrolling is ended your video will be paused by itself
- Download your video
Here is the “Little Red Riding Hood” tale video made with 011.video in 15 minutes.