How to fill a speech bubble with text over a video in real time ?
- Upload a GIF image a video which will be displayed as background. If you choose a short video length make sure to set on the loop attribute.
- Move and hold the mouse down to resize the video until it is rendered on full screen
- Copy your text to fill the speech bubble from any editor available
- Click twice in the upper left corner of the speech balloon you want to write inside
- A text field appear. CLICK FEW TIMES ON to change the font and the text size
- Then click once on the down right corner of the speech bubble where you want to display your text
- Start to record the text will display in scrolling mode
- When the text display is ended the video would pause by itself
- Download your video with the speech bubble filled with text
Here is an “Animal Crossing” speech bubble video sample made with 011.video
Speech bubble or Thought Bubble are fun and are an effective way to display long text without being boring. Thanks to 011.video you can do it in 2 clicks. 1 click to paste your text and another to set the down right corner of the speech bubble.