How to add permanent subtitles into video without using SRT file ?
- If you opt for subs with a big font size make sure to choose a larger screen to display the whole sentence every time you turn the mouse wheel
- Upload a video from your device
- Copy subtitles from any text editor.
- Notice that to be processed as subtitles the text must start with an asterisk ‘ * ‘ and each phrase must end with a punctuation character : ! or ? or .
- Double click inside the canvas.
- paste the subs text inside the input text field
- Change the text color
- Click few times on to make the text size bigger.
- Start to record your video
- As soon as the video begin turn the mouse wheel before the speech start and you should see the message “Ready to display… Turn wheel again “
- Turn the mouse wheel and you should see “let’s Add subtitles” message displayed.
- Continue to turn the mouse wheel to display each phrase on the fly, one by one. Be sure to click to the left if your subtitles contains long sentences
- To make the subtitles easier to read try to move the cursor vertically close to the video character who speak
- When the speech is over pause and download your video
Here is a “French video clip song subtitled with English lyrics translation”