PDF is dead !
In an evolved internet, we don’t need anymore this ancient file format. All right, but how to convert millions of valuable PDF who already exist. There are many tools who pretend to convert PDF to Word or text or to turn PDF into HTML page but the result is disappointed. PDF to images conversion is more reliable but not easy to manage when the PDF got hundreds of page. Finally, the only effective conversion is PDF into video and 011.video web app can do it for free with a value added content as bonus.
How to convert a PDF into video for free using a Chrome extension ?
- Start 011.video web app
- Open a new tab and upload your PDF file (CTRL+O) then select “Tile this tab on the right side” in the browser context menu when it’s available. On Google Chrome you must install an extension as Tile Tabs WE to manage this.
Tile Tabs WE provide facilities to take tabs from a parent window and arrange them in a layout of tiled sub-windows.
- You must see 2 screens : 011.video on the left and your PDF on the right, now click the capture button and share the PDF screen. Don’t forget to tick the “share audio” box.
- Start to record and scroll the PDF from the Screen on the right
- To add voice comment click on the microphone button
- To add a sticker over your video with your voice click on the “speech to stickers” button
- For writing something over the video, just double-click, type your text and change the text size by clicking a few time on the visual effect button
- As soon as you are finish to comment your PDF pause
- download your video
Here is a PDF catalog converted for free into video with annotations