How to crop* a video in real time online ?
- Upload your video you want to crop
- As the video use in this tutorial is displayed in natural dimension, you need to resize video until it is rendered on full canvas to do the cropping process
- Select the Crop function by clicking on and on crop button
- When you are ready, click on the upper corner of the video part you want to cut
- Then click on the down corner of the video part
- Record the resized video and play with it in real-time
- stop the Crop process by clicking on the video is still recording in real time but on full size
- Click on pause
- Download your video
*Video Cropping refers to the reduction of an image’s exterior parts.
So it eliminates something from the video on the left, right, top and/or bottom. Typically, cropping videos is used by cutting something out (known as the Pan and Scan method) to adjust the aspect ratio.
The process also involves removing some peripheral areas of a video in order to eliminate foreign trash from the image, improve its composition, change the aspect ratio or accentuate or separate the subject from its meaning.