How to convert a PDF file into a video with audio ?
- Open 011.video editor app
- Open another browser tab and upload your PDF file from a URL or from your device (command CTRL + O).
- Come back to 011.video tab and minimize the window by clicking on the box in the upright corner
- Drag the PDF tab on the right of your screen
- Come Back to 011.video tab, click on to share the PDF content with 011.video app. Don’t forget to tick the “share audio” box to be able to add the audio background later
- Upload the music file ( format : mp3, OGG, WAV or FLAC ) you want to add as an audio background to the PDF
- If the audio file is short set the loop attribute
- Start to record and click on the PDF tab.
- Use your keyboard arrow to scroll the PDF page after page
- When you reach the PDF bottom pause your video
- download the PDF converted into video with audio
Audio source : https://freesound.org/people/Hippy664/sounds/103637/