How to turn a PDF file into a video with music ?
- Open 011.video editor app
- Open another browser tab and upload your PDF file from a URL or from your device (command CTRL + O).
- Come back to 011.video tab and minimize the window by clicking on the box in the upright corner
- Drag the PDF tab on the right of your screen
- Come Back to 011.video tab and share the PDF content Don’t forget to tick the “share audio” box to be able to add the audio background later
- Upload the music file ( format : mp3, OGG, WAV or FLAC ) you want to add as an audio background to the PDF
- If the audio file is short set the loop attribute
- Start to record
- Click on the PDF tab
- Use your keyboard arrow to scroll the PDF page after page
- When you reach the PDF bottom pause your video
- download the PDF converted into video with audio
Audio source : https://freesound.org/people/Hippy664/sounds/103637/