WebP is a modern image format which provides images on the web with superior lossless and lossy compression. Webmasters and web developers can use WebP to create smaller, richer images that make the web quicker.
How to embed an animated WebP image into a video ?
- Upload any background image
- Open a new tab and upload (CTRL + O) your animated WebP image from your device
- Resize the WebP image to fit the browser tab
- Come back to 011.video app and start to capture the animated WebP image in the other browser tab
- Move and hold the mouse down to resize the animated WebP picture over the background image
- Click once to freeze the position of the WebP image
- Let the animated WebP image play and record
- Pause your video
- Download your video
Here is the animated WebP image embedded to video
Illustration : By Simo99 – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=22141565