How to convert a web page into video on Android mobile ?
- Open 011.video editor Pro version
- Double tap inside the canvas and paste the HTML URL inside the input text field
- It takes a few seconds to load the text and to try to import images from the web page then to add (copyright-free) background images
- If images are loadable, they will be displayed below the canvas as thumbnails
- Just tap on the thumbnail to display the image inside the canvas
- If 011.video web app couldn’t fetch any image, just copy the image you like on the web page then paste it inside the canvas
- To add a (copyright-free) music background, click on
- To add a (copyright-free) video background, tap on
- To start to convert the web page into video, tap on
- The conversion process begins to animate the text and to make the video
- During the rendering process you can add video, GIF or webcam overlay
- At the end of the web page, the video recording is paused
- Download your video
Only paid members have access to 011.video editor Pro version, but you can try the Web page 2 video conversion with the free version.