How to generate a video automatically from a webpage ?
- Open 011.video editor Pro version
- Double click inside the canvas and paste the HTML URL inside the input text field
- It takes a few seconds to load the text and to try to import images from the webpage and to add (copyright-free) background images
- If images are loadable, they will be displayed below the canvas as thumbnails
- Just click on the thumbnail to render each image inside the canvas
- If 011.video couldn’t fetch any image, just copy the image you want from the webpage then paste it inside the canvas
- To add a (copyright-free) music background, click on
- To add a (copyright-free) video background, click on
- To start to turn the webpage into video, click on
- The automatic conversion process begins to animate the text and to make the video
- During the rendering process you can add video, GIF or webcam overlay
- At the end of the webpage, the recording is paused
- Download your video
Only paid members have access to 011.video editor Pro version, but you can try the Webpage 2 video conversion with the free version.