How to convert an article into video fast and easily ?
- Double click inside the canvas and paste the article web URL
- It takes less than 1 minute to load the text and to import images from the web page, then to add (Royalty free) background images, before to render them below the canvas as thumbnails
- Just click on the thumbnail to display the background image of your choice inside the canvas
- If image width is larger than the canvas, a gauge should appear to apply a pan effect
- As you should see in the video sample below, the lake water seems moving after applying the visual effect.
- To add a (Royalty free) music background, click on
- Browse the article
- Choose a text and double click inside the canvas to set the paragraph top left corner
- Edit or not, the paragraph inside the field just opened
- Change the color as you want
- Change the font as you like
- Enter the text
- Click again inside canvas to set the paragraph bottom right corner
- After 3 seconds the text scrolling start
- Record your video
- Repeat the steps 6 to 14 for next paragraphs
- Download your video
Only paid members have access to 011.video editor Pro version, but you can try to turn an article into video with the free version.