- How to repurpose blog post into video ONLINE ?
- Open 011.video editor
- Open the blog post that you want to get the story from and copy the URL
- Back to 011.video browser tab, double click inside the canvas and paste the blog post URL inside the input text field
- click to Enter
- It takes less than one minute to load the text and import photos from the webpage, as well as to add (Royalty free) background picture.
- If images are loadable, they will be displayed below the canvas as thumbnails
- Just click on the thumbnail to render each image inside the canvas
- To add a free music background and select a music track, click on
- To start to generate automatically a video from the blog post, click on
- The automatic conversion process begins to animate the text and to make the video
- During the rendering process you can add new image, video, GIF or webcam overlay at anytime
- The recording is automatically stopped when the at the bottom of blog post text, but you can pause it at any moment, excepted during the ‘stickers news’ display
- Download your video
Try to repurpose a blog post into video with 011.video free version
Blog post source : https://boingboing.net/2021/06/23/texas-hospital-just-lost-153-employees-who-refuse-to-get-a-covid-19-shot.html