📌 How I start my project ?
There is no project concept and neither no workspace concept with 011.video. Edit short video footage and save your work as a traditional video designer. At the end mix your video chunks all together.
📌 I don’t see any timeline !
There is no timeline concept with 011.video. You edit in real time. It means that once you push the Record button everything will be recorded in live. The big advantage offer by 011.video editor is that you are able to interact in real time with your video as for instance draw over a video as it’s playing.
📌 Upload Video
- To upload a MP4, WebM or MKV (Chromium only) video file from your local device click on
- If the natural size of the first video uploaded is larger and higher than the canvas size it will be displayed on full screen.
- If the size of the first video uploaded is smaller than the canvas size it will be displayed with its natural size.
- To resize the video, hold the mouse down and move it inside the canvas. It will become smaller until to be rendered on full canvas.
- To remove the first video uploaded just click on
- After the 1st video you can upload a second video file (WebM, MP4 or MKV) which will be rendered as a video overlay or an Audio file (MP3, Wav, OGG) which will be rendered as an audio background.
- To remove the 2nd video uploaded just click on
Other options to upload a video :
Double click and type URL (http://….) to upload an external video file. The file extension must be : .mp4 or .webm or .mkv
📌 Upload Images & GIF
- To upload one or multiple images (Format : JPG, PNG, SVG, GIF) inside the canvas click on
- If the image natural size uploaded is larger or higher than the canvas size it will be displayed on full canvas.
- If the size of the image uploaded is smaller than the canvas size it will be displayed with its natural dimension.
- To resize the image, hold the mouse down and move it inside the canvas. It will become smaller until to be rendered on full canvas.
- If you had previously uploaded a video the image will be display over. On the contrary, if the image is uploaded before the video it will display in the back. It’s a logical layer management.
- To remove the image just click on
- If the image uploaded is 2 times higher than the canvas it will start scrolling down automatically
- For scrolling up move the mouse cursor to the canvas bottom left corner
- For faster scrolling speed move the mouse cursor to the canvas bottom right corner
- To slow down move the mouse cursor to the canvas top left corner
- To pause the scrolling move the mouse cursor out of the canvas
- To restart scrolling move the mouse cursor inside the canvas
- If the image uploaded is 2 times larger than the canvas it will be rendered with a panoramic effect
- If you upload multiple images files at once (unlimited number), thumbnails will be displayed below the canvas. So you must drag and drop each thumbnail inside the canvas. If you want to resize the picture hold the mouse down and move it inside the canvas.
Other options to upload an image :
- Copy and paste any image inside the canvas
- Double click and type URL (http://….) to upload an external image file. The file extension must be : .png or .jpg or .gif or .svg
📌 Write or paste text
To write any text double click or tap twice inside canvas. After clicking twice you should see a window open to choose a font from an external website. Select a font, write your text, then copy and paste it inside 011.video input field text.
- To change text size click few times on
- If you type a text shorter than the canvas width, it will be displayed as a simple sentence. Before to enter the text, make sure to copy it to make change easier.
- If you type a text longer than the screen width it will be displayed on scrolling mode inside a “virtual rectangle” whose top left corner coordinates are defined by the first double-clicking and bottom right corner coordinates by clicking again after text enter.
- If you paste a long text (Lyrics, subtitles…) inside the text field which begin with a star ‘ * ‘ it will be displayed as subtitles. Notice that to be processed as subtitles the text must start with ‘ * ‘ but each phrases must also end with character punctuation ( ‘ . ‘ or ‘ ! ‘ or ‘ ? ‘ )
- For any of this 3 text options to change the color click on
To start the Webcam click on 011.video offer 2 show options :
- First, the webcam stream is displayed inside a small frame. You are free to move the frame inside the canvas and by the way it will resize by itself. To freeze the frame location click once. To stop the frame display click on
- If you click again on the webcam stream is displayed on full canvas. To stop the webcam display click on
📌 Voice record
To start the Microphone click on to stop it click on
Add your voice or any external audio source at anytime on any media (Text, images, videos, capture stream). During an audio/video playing make sure to use headset to avoid recording sound from video twice.
📌 Add a sticker with voice (Chromium browser only)
To overlay a sticker over the video with your voice click on
011.video allows you to stick an image, GIF or a short video with speech recognition system. Just say words as ‘YES’ or again spell words as ‘LoL’. If the speech recognition system understand the speech, an image, GIF or VIDEO sticker is displayed. During the display, you can move and resize the sticker as you want. This feature requires a Chromium browser and a reliable Internet broadband access.
📌 Capture external screen & audio
To capture content from another browser tab or external application click on
Always tick Share audio box so you can use the microphone or add another audio source from a video later.
📌 To add visual-effects click on
- To fade out a video click on
- To crop a video or a full webcam screen click on
- To blur a video click on
- To make a vintage video click on
- To zoom over a video click on
- To replace any color with transparent background Click on the magic wand (Alpha channel) button
- To replace any object with transparent background click on Then click once inside the canvas and hold the mouse button 🖱 down to select the object to remove. Release the mouse button 🖱 to remove the object selected.
📌 Cancel or remove last multimedia element
To cancel the last text, image, draw, GIF, video overlay displayed on canvas and to go back to the previous step click on
- To record your video click on
- Use this button anytime you want to record what is displayed on the canvas. Once recording start you can’t cancel it. So make sure to work on short video footage and if you make a mistake start again.
- The result video is coded in a WebM file format. By the way, the WebM file made with 011.video is coded in real time. It means that the video is recorded with no time stamp (Except with Firefox browser).
- You can upload WebM video made with 011.video file on any platform (YouTube, Faceboook but not Tweeter). This process will implicitly recreate the time stamp during the video saving. If you need a video with a time stamp on your local device, you will have to convert it in MP4 or another format with a 3rd party online tool or a software on your device.
- During the recording, every-time a new video is uploaded or a new image is uploaded inside the canvas or a new text is typed the video recording is automatically switched to pause
- If you add a voice comment with a microphone or a sticker with your voice during the recording the video won’t be paused.
- During the recording you must keep the 011.video browser tab open. Try to avoid moving to another tab and do not exit from the browser.
📌 Pause your video
To pause the recording click on
You can now take your time to upload a mew video or picture, add text or copy/past small icons or images. When it’s all right, just record it again.
📌 Search external resources with voice
To search free external image, Video or Audio resources click on then say a keyword as “Landscape” for instance. Click again on to display a 3rd party website selection.
- To draw line with the mouse or your finger in real time click on
- To change the drawing color at any time click on
- Click on this button to stop drawing.
To download your video click on to avoid mishandling you have to pause stop the recording first before to download.
To get a canvas image snapshot right click inside the canvas as many times as you like.