How I start my project ?
There is no project concept with 011.video. Edit short video footage and save your work as a traditional video designer. At the end mix your video chunks all together.
Can I save my video in a workspace ?
The answer is no !
Workspace is a computer geek concept. People involve in film making work around script, storyboard, footage… but no computer project. So to make the creating process fast and easy, 011.video do not use timeline, layers, templates and others computer nerds stuff.
As a movie director you have to work on your video by making short footage until the final video editing. If you are not satisfied by the result you need to build a new video footage again.
With 011.video editing is a real time process. As long as the video is not recording, you are able to go back to previous steps and make some changes. So if you plan to make a complex video, make sure to prepare all video components (video, audio, image, text) in a directory to reuse them easily.
I don’t see any timeline !
There is no timeline concept with 011.video. You edit in real time. It means that once you push the Record button
everything will be recorded in live. The big advantage offer by 011.video editor is that you are able to interact in real time with your video as for instance draw over a video as it’s playing.
Browser compatibility ?
011.video web app rely on web browser APIs, so make sure to use a compatible browser without any heavy third party extension for best result.
- 011.video web app works on ChromeMake sure to set up on “Use hardware acceleration” in Chrome setting. If you don’t want to use Chrome for privacy concern we recommend downloading ungoogled-chromium which work very well with 011.video editor. By default, 011.video editor works on all Chromium browser, but it’s better to check by yourself.
- 011.video web app works fine with the Firefox
- 011.video web app works on Edge.
- 011.video editor do not support Apple Safari browser or any iPhone browsers.
- To upload a MP4, WebM or MKV (Chromium only) video file from your local device click on
- If the natural size of the first video uploaded is larger and higher than the canvas size it will be displayed on full canvas.
- If the size of the first video uploaded is smaller than the canvas size it will be displayed with its natural size.
- To resize the video, hold the mouse down and move it inside the canvas. It will become smaller until to be rendered on full canvas. After that, you can resize again.
- To remove the first video uploaded just click on
- After the 1st video you can upload a second video file which will be rendered as a video overlay. You can also upload an Audio file (MP3, Wav, OGG) which will be rendered as an audio background.
- To remove the 2nd video uploaded just click on
- Other option to upload a video : Double click and type URL (https://….) to upload an external video file. The file extension must be : .mp4 or .webm or .mkv
Upload Images & GIF
- To upload one or multiple images (Format : JPG, PNG, SVG, GIF) inside the canvas click on
- If the image natural size uploaded is larger or higher than the canvas size it will be displayed on full canvas.
- If the size of the image uploaded is smaller than the canvas size it will be displayed with its natural dimension.
- To resize the image, hold the mouse down and move it inside the canvas. It will become smaller until to be rendered on full canvas.
- If you had previously uploaded a video the image will be display over. On the contrary, if the image is uploaded before the video it will display in the back. It’s a logical layer management.
- To remove the image just click on
- If the image uploaded is 2 times higher than the canvas it will start scrolling down automatically
- For scrolling up move the mouse cursor to the canvas bottom left corner
- To change the scrolling speed use the range slider
- To pause the scrolling move the mouse cursor out of the canvas
- To restart scrolling move the mouse cursor inside the canvas
- If the image uploaded is 2 times larger than the canvas it will be rendered with a panoramic effect
- If you upload multiple images files at once (unlimited number), thumbnails will be displayed below the canvas. So you must click on each thumbnail to paste each of them inside the canvas. If you want to resize the picture hold the mouse down and move it inside the canvas.
Other options to upload an image :
- Copy and paste any image inside the canvas (desktop only)
- Double click and type URL (https://….) to upload an external image file. The file extension must be : .png or .jpg or .gif or .svg
Write or paste text
- To write any text double click or tap twice inside canvas.
- Type your text or copy & paste it inside input field text.
- To change text font click on
- If you type a text shorter than the canvas width, it will be displayed as a simple sentence
- As long as you move the text inside the canvas it will be resized from bigger to smaller and so on
- If you type a text longer than the screen width it will be displayed on scrolling mode inside a “virtual rectangle” whose top left corner are defined by the first double-clicking and bottom right corner by clicking again after text enter.Text characters size is proportional to the rectangle size.
- For any of this 2 text options to change the color click on
Draw over the canvas
- To draw line with the mouse or your finger in real time click on
- To change the drawing color at any time click on
- Click on this button to stop drawing.
- To start the Webcam click on When the canvas is blank the webcam stream is displayed on full canvas. When the webcam stream is displayed over other’s multimedia elements it will be rendered inside a small frame. You are free to move the frame inside the canvas and by the way it will resize by itself from small size to full canvas render. To freeze the frame location click once or release the mouse button.
- To stop the frame display click on
- To start the Microphone click on. Add your voice or any external audio source at anytime on any media (Text, images, videos, capture stream). During an audio/video playing make sure to use headset to avoid recording sound from video twice.
- To stop it click on
Capture external screen & audio
- To capture content from another browser tab or external application click on
- Always tick Share audio box to use the microphone or add another audio source from a video later.
To add visual-effects
To add visual-effects click on
- To fade out a video click on
- To crop a video or a full webcam screen click on
- To blur a video click on
- To make a vintage video click on
- To zoom over a video click on
- To replace any color with transparent background Click on the magic wand (Alpha channel) button
- To replace any object with transparent background click on Then click once inside the canvas and hold the mouse button 🖱 down to select the object to remove. Release the mouse button 🖱 to remove the object selected.
Undo last multimedia element adding
To remove the last text, image, draw, GIF, video overlay displayed on canvas and to go back to the previous step click on
Record your video
- To record your video click on
- Use this button anytime you want to record what is displayed on the canvas. Once recording start you can’t cancel it. So make sure to work on short video footage and if you make a mistake start again.
- The result video is coded in a WebM file format. By the way, the WebM file made with 011.video is coded in real time. It means that the video is recorded with no time stamp (Except with Firefox browser).
- You can upload WebM video made with 011.video file on any platform (YouTube, Facebook but not Tweeter). This process will implicitly recreate the time stamp during the video saving. If you need a video with a time stamp on your local device, you will have to convert it with 011.video WebM 2 MP4 app (only for small video file) or with a 3rd party online tool
- ⚠ During the recording you must keep the 011.video browser tab open. Do not move to another browser tab and do not exit from the browser.
Pause your video
- To pause the recording click on
- During the recording, every-time a new video is uploaded or a new image is uploaded inside the canvas or a new text is typed the video recording is automatically switched to pause
- If you add a voice comment with a microphone or turn on the webcam during the recording, the video won’t be paused.
URL Web 2 video conversion
- To convert any web page to video, double click or tap twice inside canvas and paste the URL inside the input text field.
- By default, all the web page content will be processed. But if you only want to make a video with a small part of the HTML web page select and copy words you want to start from.
- Type <…starting-words… after the URL in the input text field
- Select and copy the ending words
- Add >…ending-words… in the input text field
- Enter the input field
- It takes a few seconds to load the text and a little more to import images from the web page before to display them below the canvas as thumbnails
- You have 2 options to make you video.
1st option : Manual slideshow
- Click on the thumbnail to choose a background image
- If 011.video app didn’t fetch any image, copy/paste images from the web page by yourself
- To add a background music, click on
- Browse the webpage text
- Choose a text and double click inside the canvas to set the text top left corner
- Edit or not the text inside the field just opened
- Change the color as you like
- Change the font as you like
- Enter the text
- Click again inside canvas to set the text bottom right corner
- After 3 seconds the text scrolling start
- Record your video
- Repeat previous steps for next texts
- Download your video
2nd option : Automatic slideshow
- Just click on the thumbnail to display a background image inside the canvas
- If 011.video web app couldn’t fetch any image, just copy the image you like on the web page then paste it inside the canvas
- To add a background music, click on
- To start to convert the web page into video, click on
- The conversion process begins to animate the text and to make the video
- During the sautomatic lideshow rendering process you can pause the video but only during the scrolling
- You can alse add video, GIF or webcam overlay
- At the end of the web page, the recording is paused
- Download your video
URL PDF 2 video conversion
- To convert any PDF doc to video, double click or tap twice inside canvas and paste the URL inside the input text field.
- Once the PDF file is uploaded there are 2 options.
- To make a PDF slideshow video click on
- It will start the PDF to video conversion until the last PDF page.
- To convert only a few pages navigate to the PDF page you want to convert.
- To go to the next PDF page click on
- To go to the previous PDF page click on
- Record the PDF page into video
- To avoid any mishandling you must pause your video before to download.
- To download your video click on