📌 Upload Video
To upload a MP4, WebM or MKV (Chromium only) video file from your local device click on
- The first video uploaded will be display on full screen and play as it until it reach the end that you are free to force with seeking slider.
- While first video is playing you can upload another Audio file (MP3, Wav, OGG) which will be rendered as an audio background. To stop it just click on
- While first video is playing you are also authorized to upload another video file (WebM, MP4 or MKV) which will be rendered as a video overlay. To remove it just click on
Other options to upload a video :
Double click and type URL (http://….) to upload an external video file. The file extension must be : .mp4 or .webm or .mkv
📌 Upload Images & GIF
To upload one or multiple images (Format : JPG, PNG, SVG, GIF) inside the canvas click on
- After uploading one image, you can move it inside the canvas and by the way this image resize by itself. During the resizing process, if the image width or height reach canvas border the picture will be rendered on full screen.
- If you upload multiple images files at once (unlimited number), thumbnails will be displayed below the canvas. So you must drag and drop each thumbnail inside the canvas. If you want to resize the picture just move it inside the canvas. If you had previously uploaded a video or a GIF or open your webcam on full screen, image will be display over.
Other options to upload an image :
- Copy and paste any image inside the canvas
- Double click and type URL (http://….) to upload an external image file. The file extension must be : .png or .jpg or .gif or .svg
📌 Write or paste text
To write any text double click or tap twice inside canvas. After clicking twice you should see a window open to choose a font from an external website. Select a font, write your text, then copy and paste it inside 011.video input field text.
- To change text size click few times on
- If you type a text is shorter than the canvas width, it will be displayed as a simple sentence. Before to enter the text, make sure to copy it to make change easier.
- If you type a text longer than the screen width it will be displayed on scrolling mode inside a “virtual rectangle” whose top left corner coordinates are defined by the first double-clicking and bottom right corner coordinates by clicking again after text enter.
- If you paste a long text (Lyrics, subtitles…) inside the text field which begin with a star ‘ * ‘ it will be displayed as subtitles. Notice that to be processed as subtitles the text must start with ‘ * ‘ but each phrases must also end with character punctuation ( ‘ . ‘ or ‘ ! ‘ or ‘ ? ‘ )
- For any of this 3 text options for changing change the color click on
To start the Webcam click on 011.video offer 2 show options :
- First, the webcam stream is displayed inside a frame. You are free to move the frame inside canvas and by the way it will resize by itself. To freeze the frame location click once. To stop the frame display click on
- If you click again on the webcam stream is displayed on Full screen. To stop the webcam display click on
📌 Voice record
To start the Microphone click on to stop it click on
Add your voice or any external audio source at anytime on any media (Text, images, videos, capture stream). During an audio/video playing make sure to use headset to avoid recording sound from video twice.
📌 Add a sticker with voice
To overlay a sticker over the video with your voice click on
011.video allows you to stick an image, GIF or a short video with speech recognition system. Just say words as ‘YES’ or again spell words as ‘LoL’. If the speech recognition system understand the speech, an image, GIF or VIDEO sticker is displayed. More-ever during the display, you can move the sticker as you want. This feature requires a Chromium browser and a reliable Internet broadband access.
📌 Capture external screen & audio
To capture content from another browser tab or external application click on
Always tick Share audio box so you can use the microphone or add another audio source from a video later.
📌 Add visual effects
To add a visual effect or to crop/blur a video or an image click on
📌 Cancel or remove last element
To cancel the last text, image, draw, GIF, video overlay displayed on canvas and to go back to the previous step click on
To record your video click on
- Use this button anytime you want to record what is displayed on the screen. The result video is coded in a WebM file format. By the way, the WebM file made with 011.com is coded in real time. It means that the video is recorded with no time stamp (Except with Firefox browser). You can upload WebM video made with 011.video file on any platform (Youtube, Facebook…). This process will implicitly recreate the time stamp during the video saving. But if you need a video with a time stamp on your local device, you will have to convert it in MP4 or another format with a 3rd party online tool or a software on your device.
- During the recording, every-time a video is uploaded or a new image is uploaded inside the canvas or a new text is typed the video recording is automatically switched to pause
- But if you add a voice comment with a microphone or a sticker with your voice during the recording the video won’t be paused.
- Just keep in mind that once you push this button everything will be recorded in live and you can’t cancel it. So make sure to save footage of your video step by step.
📌 Pause your video
To pause the recording click on
You can now take your time to upload a mew video or picture, add text or copy/past small icons or images. When it’s all right, just record it again.
📌 Search external resources with voice
To search free external image, Video or Audio resources click on then say a keyword as “Landscape” for instance. Click again on to display a 3rd party website selection.
- To draw line with the mouse or your finger click on To change the drawing color at any time click on
- Click on this button to stop drawing.
To download the final video click on to avoid mishandling you have to stop the recording before to download.
To get a canvas image snapshot right click inside the canvas as many times as you like.
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?